Thursday, April 9, 2009

To spend the day, like a pic-nic.


Last Saturday I was invited to an art show in San Francisco, that was among my favorite show ever. Called propaganda, the show featured all Obama campaign related art. Great stuff and I was honored to be included. (Brook Turner collection).

This Saturday I will be doing the art fair again, with a twist. For me, it is a fun way to spend the day, like a pic-nic. Sitting around a parking lot all day, doing some art (which I need to do anyway) it's a mini vacation. Here's the info, please stop by. Friendly faces wanted!

SATURDAY April 11th from 10AM to 4PM. Ghettogloss and their army of vendors transform THE MICHETORENA STREET ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PLAYGROUND ON SUNSET BLVD. into what one attendee called "the coolest arts and craft pow-wow in LA." Tents are pitched and tables are loaded up with quirky displays of art, vintage knickknacks and hand-crafted jewelry. Bring a beach chair and a coffee. Take a break and hang out with Tara, Scooter and me. The Art Fair is every Saturday, but we are participating on Saturday April 11th.
PS. We don't have a tent or a table, we use a blanket and the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment