Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The progress of the paintings, as of now.

Yesterday I was assessing the progress of the paintings and I am very concerned. My estimates are that each piece needs to be worked on at least 4 or 5 more times for around 15 to 30 minutes. (this equals 85 work weeks at 60 hours a week). Some paintings need more some need less attention. Nevertheless, they all have to be finished to my standards, which only I understand. If a piece isn't finished, it needs more work. I experiment with each painting so it isn't a situation where I only need to do the work. Instead, in this project, the work needs to find it's own conclusion, which means I really need to focus and work fast, which is what did yesterday for 12 hours, except that meant I only worked on about 125 paintings. I am going to work now.
brad-

No comments:

Post a Comment