Monday, February 16, 2009

I may have met your ancestors years ago!



I am wondering right now as I start to write out this post, if I can't start it out in some different way? 
For instances, it is raining and our house has a metal roof, so the rain sounds nice, and there is an ant crawling along this keyboard and it is a very good thing for the ant and his recently arrived friend, that I use two fingers and look at each key as I type. Be safe ant, I may have met your ancestors years ago as we have spent considerable time, years in fact along this part of the world. 
It is clear that a year of blog entries stating that I have painted more paintings... again... is going to be, not only repetitive but also, impossible to find interesting for me or you, so instead, I will at least for now, not tell you about the paintings that I did work on since the last post, also, I will skip other efforts, like cleaning out the hallway (full of paintings) at my dad's house, that are part of, if not the main part of the energy it takes to make art.
So, really this blog could read. Yesterday I got up and went to work, I cleaned and organized some stuff and painted for awhile, then I went home. Today I got up and went to work, I cleaned and organized some stuff and painted for awhile, then I went home. Tomorrow I got up and went to work, I cleaned and organized some stuff and painted for awhile, then I went home.
However,  it won't read like that this time, because, today I got up in Morro Bay, had breakfast at The Hungry Fisherman, it was raining, then I organized some stuff and did some painting at Tara's mom's house, then we went back to Santa Barbara, the rain had stopped, then I went to my dad's house and cleaned and organized some stuff, then I painted for awhile, then I went home and started typing, the two ants mentioned above are still here. It is Feb. 16, 2009. I have over 1,000 paintings started now.
Brad-

No comments:

Post a Comment